Friday, August 27, 2010

dearest,

im sure u feel better now. couse i already put down all you load from your body and brain. i am not sad but i am really2 mad. but u know me, i am not affort to be mad that long because after i realise what i lost, my heart going to kill me. i tought u will begging and feel sorry after what u did. but..... u are not. telling all people about what happens to us is your first plan isnt it?this makes me angry. lots of madness huh? well, this is actually i feel when u broke my heart. but then i try to keep quiet and start over with you. start over is what i am trying to do two days before. forget all about it, actually that is not real me. i am mad of you many times but after a while, after i saw your face, after i think that i will lost you. I makes decisions to ignore my madness. because, i cant keep my life going without you. because i like you to be my partner. because i obsessed with you. because a lot of things we have been through. because most of time, i dont care what u looks like or what kind of attitude you have. the important thing is, i know when no one are not in our world, u treat me special.

yeah, i tought u will begging for my forgiveness. u do ask for my forgiveness, but u didnt ask to be back to you. its okay then. i have to accept even though i didnt want to.

i dont know what else i want to tell you. maybe its a lott. but its enough, this is not worth it.

this is my last post i guess. i wont update for a month or a few month or i'll just delete our memories when needed. No, i lied, i cant delete any of our memories :{
Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment