Monday, August 22, 2011

incase you dont understand

If a friend have been friend to you for many years, they are just suits you no matter how they looks like or how their attitude are. They are real friends. Negatives can change. But i dont feel like to change anybody right now. Because i totally dont care. Its not because i dont care about my friends. I just dont care because in my opinion, they are not that bad in their hearts.

What? Are u asking me to leave them? No i wont. I stay not because of they are pretty, many admires. I know sometimes they makes mistake and a few apologise and a few not. For me, we dont have to make things bigger. I forgive them in my heart. Just like i forgive you even u didnt realise u makes mistake. The way they treated me all these years, i know deep in me, i know they love me. I believe myself. They are here when i needed them and i can tell examples. People are backstabbers and say bad about them are rude. They have no rights to say anything about them because they dont know my friends. they dont know the real them. The hardest thing for me is to live far from them. The hardest i tell you. They have created a life for me and makes me feel alive. I love them. Do you understand what i mean?
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment