Friday, October 28, 2011

dear goodbye

This is last from me. I dont care if you want to read or not but i just want to tell you that games over. We are not serious in anything and we both not sure what are we actually. Yes mungkin u anggap i ni kwn. Tp i tahu u masih ada perasaan dkt i walaupun sedikit. You nk kita jd kwn tp u sendiri kdg2 terlayan lebih dkt i and that shows what actually you hiding. You bukan tipu i je tp u pun tipu diri u. Now i taknak i jd org yg u menyampah and u rimas dgn i. Mana2 je i ada and semua detail psl u i nk tahu. U mesti rimaskan prmpuan ni and u want new girl, new people and new life. I tell u, lama2 org yg baru dlm hidup u ni akn jd sama dgn org keliling u now. The way they treated u. The way they labelled u. Now u can go as far as u can. No one going to stop u because i dont want to stop u. i want to earase you as you wish right? Kalau ini firasat u apa nk buat, then its fine just follow your heart. sorry i cant be your friend, im not created to be one. You want me to get a better life because u think that u are not good enough. Well, i love ali. Not because what u have or what your attitude like. I fall in love with your heart. And i forever hope that you will be my prince on senior night or on my wedding. You are like the best thing ever happened in my life. But you ruined it. I dont know what will happen if you are infront of me. I might be smile at you but if im strong, i wont look at you. You want me to do a favour for you right? You want me to leave you right? Well you have to do a favour for me to. Next time dont come back please? I dont want to be left by you anymore. I dont want to make wrong decisions anymore. Be with you is so wrong because we dont deserve together. I hope i wont fall in you again. I really hope that. Thank you for giving me so much thing. Thank you, you teach me a lessons for life.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

2 comments:

  1. be strong sarah,we're here for u okay :)
    xoxo <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. emmm sorry tak bagitahu . dont worry im fine now :) thanks mira i love you <3

    ReplyDelete