Saturday, October 8, 2011

I tell you what, you are not being fair. Before this we are arguing and it is all because of your over protective rules and i was not fix with your way. Arguing arguing arguing at last i loose. I do whatever u said until i didnt noticed that i do whatever u said. I thought it is like my job and i have to do this for you. But now u asked me to free yourself while i am not putting any hard rules like u did before.
U said that u want to be free like flying bird. Yes u wanted to be free while u can flirting with anyone u think she's cute infront of me and infront of everybody. Or maybe soon u hanging out with pretty girls. Flirting flirting in chats and facebook with doesnt care about what i might feel(thats why u change your password aite?). And later when you are done doing all that you come and find me again. Lucky you i am a type of a girl that very fast forget what people have done to me which is PAINFUL and easily accept who's coming esspecially you. You know i love you and will accept you again if you ever leave me. This is have been proved so many times so u dont afraid to do it again. Yes this is what i am thinking about you
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment